CHE have specialised in delivering this particular programme successfully for over 25 years, demonstrating that practice really does make perfect. During this time we have forged trusted links with numerous institutions and organisation to deliver programmes of the highest quality.
- This is a ‘closed’ (without any other nationalities) programme catering for only your school group or organisation. Group sizes start from 8 students upwards.
- We allow full customisation of your programme:
- Any day of arrival/departure
- Choice of any CHE homestay area (subject to availability and programme content)
- Any amount of English tuition
- Accommodation flexibility
- Specific programme focus (a specific theme can be chosen to include STEM workshops or Global Leadership Skills for example..)
- Integration with local schools
- Community activities with local youth groups or care for the elderly centres
- Visits to local places of interest, hidden from the usual tourist trail
- Specialised talks from industry specialists (depending upon your group’s focus)
- Farewell evening party/presentations and cultural exchange
During evening and weekends our groups spend time with a host families, sharing in their home life and building relationships that will last a lifetime. Our dedicated host families add that magic ingredient which makes each and every student’s experience a truly special one.